Posted to uk.d-i-y
Biggles[_4_] Biggles[_4_] is offline

Default Siemans Dishwasher (not built in)

JohnP Wrote in message:r
JohnP wrote 6: The "flood warning E15 has come on. It happened once before and I got into the base to drain the stupid little pot that collects the spillage. I couldn't see any shource of a leak, Emptied it and it carried on for about a year. I need to do it again - but I can't recall how I removed the trim on the bottom of the front. I recall that last time I removed the front of the door first = but reflected that I hadn't needed to. Any advice before I do it again. Done it ! Not sure how - but wiggling an pulling seemed to work.Stupid design of a little sump with no means of emptying it. Presumably a terminal falure situation after a costly service call for most people.Emptied it - but can't see an obviousl leak point.

I had the same problem with Siemens dishwasher. I tightened up the
screws inside, around the top of the drain/filter and that
extended the time between E15 error codes. I think there is a
seal underneath those screws which fails - design
fault.
--
Biggles

----Android NewsGroup Reader----