Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Finding the cmos battery

On 10/01/2021 13:17, Cursitor Doom wrote:

I'd just snip a few wires, dump the guts in the nearest trashcan.

A single board linux computer and an audio amp don't cost much.

That is a very fair point! However, I'll properly investigate first
(which I'll be doing shortly) and fix the damn thing if I can.

If you don't, consider eBay'ing as it is, you might get some interest.

I've got a Roberts Stream 83i.

Great sound quality (the cabinet is a lump of MDF!), and a very
sensitive DAB receiver, but the user interface is very poor and Wifi
stability hopeless.

And then there is this vtuner mess ...

https://swling.com/blog/2019/05/fron...ion-continues/

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...al-not-working

I've given up using Internet Radio on it.

--
Adrian C