Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Printers (slightly OT)

On 08/01/2021 11:53, Robin wrote:
On 08/01/2021 11:38, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Robin was thinking very hard :
I agree.* But on a point of detail, check the weight: 'er indoors
can't carry our (admittedly ancient) HP.

Carry it, why would you want to carry it? Mine is on my network and I
just print to it from any device, providing the device is somewhere on
my property in range of wifi.

In our case because it needs to be moved in order to access the boiler.

I am given to understand other users have other reasons - including that
they are not sluts and like to dust behind and even /underneath/ their
printers.

My DW decided many many years ago that she would move her electric
typewriter from one side of the office to the other. She managed to get
it most of the way before running out of strength and dropping it. Her
boss was really surprisingly nice about it.