Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q Performance Pro portable table saw.

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 06/01/2021 18:01, brian douglas wrote:
I have found their products pretty good.
I have recently had a loss of power and opened it up to find the box
housing the on off button and reset.
Chocked with sawdust on reassembly shouldhave marked the connections Iam
reluctant to take A chance so was looking for a manual if anyone can help?
Thanks

Another post thread dated 15 years ago!

Well, yes. Must be ancient if they think B&Q PP stuff pretty good.

--
*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.