Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Head Lamp recommendations

On Fri, 01 Jan 2021 18:32:47 +0000, RJH wrote:

the Leatherman multitools tools (and
particularly the PST II, for an everyday carry) and the Garmin range of
GPS's (had one since they first came out and they have all been
brilliant) ... oh, and the MagLite torches etc.

My Maglites are quite old, but I fitted an aftermarket LED kit to all of
them - mainly for when I drop them!

Swiss Army Knife maybe.

Yup. I have about six, in various places. Also two small ones on my two
keyrings (I never leave the house without at least one of them). And a
couple of Swisscards!

Bahco and Wera tools.

Absolutely. My son got me a Machine Mart voucher for my birthday and I
just bought another Wera screwdriver set. And I use the Bahco sockets all
the time.