Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] peter...@gmail.com is offline

Default What is it with Molex?

My guess is what is rather a lot for you is probably a few minutes of run for Molex. And tooling up for short runs is no longer economical for a 'just in time' era. Similarly resellers keeping items in stock. Look at your future, and order accordingly. Expect more of this. Manufacturers are learning just how lean they can be, and just how few people they need to survive - and very likely just how sloppy were their operations prior to this crisis.. Those jobs are NOT coming back, guys and gals. My guess is that there will be a surge in productivity per worker, but substantially fewer of them.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA