Posted to alt.home.repair
R.Wieser R.Wieser is offline

Default Why can't you rewind youtube advertisements?

Micky,

Not so complex., Just takes a counter, an incrementer,
a comparison, and a resetter.

.... for all connections/users. Again, why would they want to do something
like that when a way easier solution exists ?

But what would the "way easier one" be?

Now I know you are trolling. How ? Because I already described it. In full.
:-(

Secure? Secure against what. People viewing the commercial
more than once?

And again.

Searching for what he wants will expose to other brands
that do the same thing.

If he does a generic search, yes. Not so much when he uses the keywords he
just heard.

I don't think people work that way. People hear loads of
commercials and they try to ignore them.

Than being able to pause the ad won't help much, if anything.

He's supposed to send in a DNA sample so we can have
our genomes compared. I'll let you know then.

Good answer, humorous. Doesn't change anything though.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser