Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Appliance lead time

Has anyone put a Whirlpool refrigerator on order lately ?

In the middle of August we put in an order for a new refrigerator at
Queen City. Was told it may be October before it was shipped to them.

OK.

October came and went and no refrigerator.

Things were busy around here and just got them under control. Stopped
in today and the salesman showed me where there were 3 people waiting on
the model we want, but 12 are suppose to be on the way.

We do not need the refrigerator at this time, but the one we have is
around 15 years old and just wanted to replace it before it quit on us
and we had to settle for what was in the stores.

Are other stores that backed up on the Whirlpool refrigerators ?