Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

Default Anyone used Gibbs and Dandy?

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 14:52:22 +0000, Theo wrote:

Has anyone any experiences with Gibbs and Dandy builders' merchants?
They're part of the Saint Gobain empire, although seemingly different
from Jewson (also owned by S-G).

As usual for BM's, they don't quote prices on their website. So I
opened an account. But even if you have an account they don't quote
prices. There's a 'request a quote' button on their website, which I
duly filled in and submitted and... nothing.

Wondering if there's anything worthwhile to be had price-wise by
continuing to chase them, or if I'm better off going to Wickes? I'm not
going to be buying large quantities of stuff.

Thanks Theo

I never deal with any supplier who hides the prices....even car dealers.