Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

On 24 Dec 2020 at 19:08:19 GMT, "The Natural Philosopher"
wrote:

On 24/12/2020 16:25, thescullster wrote:
Hi all

I am looking to replace a liquid soap dispenser in a downstairs bog.
The current item was from Miller Bathroom Accessories Metro range
I think. The problem I have found with the one we have is that
the wall mount bracket(s) keep failing. I have replaced it at
least 3 times and this is not the result of rough use. This is
over a 10 year plus period but still disappointing.

Now the dispensing nozzle has corroded, so I am looking for
something stylish but more robust. Not too concerned about price
providing the longevity is there.

Any suggestions people?

Thats the sort of thing I generally buy in Homebase, as they do cheap
and reasonably sturdy so if it fails its not a pain in the wallet

https://www.homebase.co.uk/croydex-d...penser_p383060

I've had one of those in the shower for a few years. Knocked it off its holder
once, but glued back together fine, and overall no complaints, and much better
than bars of soap and multiple bottles. Not the last word in solid engineering
or good looks though IMHO

--
Cheers, Rob