Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth Evans Gareth Evans is offline

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

On 25/12/2020 13:00, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 17:58:13 +0000, Andy Bennet wrote:

We buy those Baylis & Harding Antibacterial Handwash bottles from the
supermarket. Get a fresh nozzle each time. Never been a problem and
doesn't look like a public loo.

Quite, we use "ordinary" Carex, buy 5l at a time from Costco (last
lot £1.44/l inc VAT, but that was two years ago). Just wash and top
up the 0.5 l all plastic, apart from the spring, pump action bottles
bought from the supermarket. Though I see 500 ml bottles seem a bit
rare these days, 250 ml at around £4.00/l is the common size. Last
ages don't corrode, fall of the wall, etc...

I get the 5L refills from Amazon, including the bloody great handpump
to transfet to the Carex dispensers, although it doesn't reach the
very bottom of the blue gunge in the 5L container.

But, have you ever tried to rinse out one of the 5L containers for
future use? A never-ending flow of soap suds! :-(