Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

On 24/12/2020 16:25, thescullster wrote:
Hi all

I am looking to replace a liquid soap dispenser in a downstairs bog.
The current item was from Miller Bathroom Accessories Metro range
I think. The problem I have found with the one we have is that
the wall mount bracket(s) keep failing. I have replaced it at
least 3 times and this is not the result of rough use. This is
over a 10 year plus period but still disappointing.

Now the dispensing nozzle has corroded, so I am looking for
something stylish but more robust. Not too concerned about price
providing the longevity is there.

Any suggestions people?

Thats the sort of thing I generally buy in Homebase, as they do cheap
and reasonably sturdy so if it fails its not a pain in the wallet

https://www.homebase.co.uk/croydex-d...penser_p383060

As the next step up is usually effin expensive oh so modern over styled
by an art student ****e.

e.g.
https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...penser-5515-02

Thanks

Phil

--
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to
rule.