Posted to uk.d-i-y
thescullster thescullster is offline

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

Andy Bennet Wrote in message:
On 24/12/2020 16:25, thescullster wrote: Hi all I am looking to replace a liquid soap dispenser in a downstairs bog. The current item was from Miller Bathroom Accessories Metro range I think. The problem I have found with the one we have is that the wall mount bracket(s) keep failing. I have replaced it at least 3 times and this is not the result of rough use. This is over a 10 year plus period but still disappointing. Now the dispensing nozzle has corroded, so I am looking for something stylish but more robust. Not too concerned about price providing the longevity is there. Any suggestions people? Thanks Phil We buy those Baylis & Harding Antibacterial Handwash bottles from the supermarket. Get a fresh nozzle each time. Never been a problem and doesn't look like a public loo.

Thanks Andy

I tend to aim for the luxury hotel look rather than the public
loo, but you made me laugh just the same.

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/