Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wayfair

Now selling holes is a very clever trick if you can do it, No packaging
costs one assumes.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 24/12/2020 13:17, Peter Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 12:31:37 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

Muddymike wrote:

Ive just fitted a ceramic sink STWNFI ordered from Wayfair. I must say
was impressed with the quality, delivery and the fact it came complete
with waste, trap and even a decent quality tap.

For some reason (maybe their adverts?) I assumed they were an "on the
never-never" outfit like BrightHouse ...

I've ordered light fittings from them. When one of them came with the
mounting clip missing a hole they replaced the whole unit, and them I
discovered that I had the capability of supplying the missing hole.
The last item I ordered from them came direct from its German
manufacturer.

Yes. They seem to be like amazon or ebay, simply a front end and sales
concern for lots of manufacturers

--
"Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,"

- Ludwig von Mises