Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Bennet Andy Bennet is offline

Default Top Quality Bathroom Fittings

On 24/12/2020 16:25, thescullster wrote:
Hi all

I am looking to replace a liquid soap dispenser in a downstairs bog.
The current item was from Miller Bathroom Accessories Metro range
I think. The problem I have found with the one we have is that
the wall mount bracket(s) keep failing. I have replaced it at
least 3 times and this is not the result of rough use. This is
over a 10 year plus period but still disappointing.

Now the dispensing nozzle has corroded, so I am looking for
something stylish but more robust. Not too concerned about price
providing the longevity is there.

Any suggestions people?

Thanks

Phil

We buy those Baylis & Harding Antibacterial Handwash bottles from the
supermarket. Get a fresh nozzle each time. Never been a problem and
doesn't look like a public loo.