Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wayfair

On 24/12/2020 13:17, Peter Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 12:31:37 +0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

Muddymike wrote:

Ive just fitted a ceramic sink STWNFI ordered from Wayfair. I must say I
was impressed with the quality, delivery and the fact it came complete
with waste, trap and even a decent quality tap.

For some reason (maybe their adverts?) I assumed they were an "on the
never-never" outfit like BrightHouse ...

I've ordered light fittings from them. When one of them came with the
mounting clip missing a hole they replaced the whole unit, and them I
discovered that I had the capability of supplying the missing hole.
The last item I ordered from them came direct from its German
manufacturer.

Yes. They seem to be like amazon or ebay, simply a front end and sales
concern for lots of manufacturers

--
€śProgress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,€ť

€“ Ludwig von Mises