Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default Heads up LED bulbs B&Q -pound 50 !!!

Its more than a light bulb its a fashion statement. Today I am going to
illuminate my bathroom in shell pink and as the sun sets it will change to
a golden yellow...

chuckle

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
On 23/12/2020 10:05, Jim Stewart wrote:
Clearance area.....Box of three Diall 9.5 w warm white B22 bayonet £3
...Box of three Diall 10.5 w warm white E27 Edison screw £4 ......bought
a load before the wee bint shuts B&Q down on boxing day

I do not see them on their website but I did find this for £50:

https://www.diy.com/departments/phil...9673123_BQ.prd

I never knew that you could spend so much money on a light bulb.

--
Michael Chare