Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Bernie[_5_] Bernie[_5_] is offline

Default Heads up LED bulbs B&Q

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 16:39:25 +0000
"Jim Stewart ..." wrote:

On 23/12/2020 13:16, gareth evans wrote:
On 23/12/2020 12:45, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 23/12/2020 12:32, Stephen Cole wrote:

You had major problems changing a lightbulb only a few weeks ago,
Jim. Its
all in the archives, mate. Thanks, Jim.

Well you make it sound simple as with a house light bulb......well
with an IC728 transceiver you have to open it up and split the PA
section away and fold out the front panel...then you have to
unsolder from the circuit board the miniature bulbs then solder in
new miniature bulbs than put it all back together again or were
you referring to the electroluminescent panel on the scanner which
requires you cut the panel to size and then connect the high
voltage terminals....all not as easy as replacing a light bulb in
a house....but I don't suppose you are any good at that either.....

Q. How many cockroaches does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. Nobody knows, because as soon as the light comes back on, they
all scatter!Â* :-)

A Very Merry Christmas to all my readers, even to the abusive
child-like cole and mm0fmf, in the hope that they'll take it to
heart and start behaving like responsible adults.

fat ****

Well done, Jim!

**** off, Stewart.