Posted to uk.d-i-y
R Souls R Souls is offline

Default Shortages and rationing

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 19:19:27 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 22/12/2020 19:06, R Souls wrote:
On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 16:26:37 +0000, Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 11:16:03 +0000, "Jim Stewart ..."
wrote:

On 21/12/2020 08:53, Stephen Cole wrote:
jim.gm4dhj wrote:
Shortages and rationing coming our way.....panic buy now ! ..... this
time we need to ...... I've done mine freezers are full ..... this is
the big one.....

Sunlit uplands!

There’s definitely some kind of cosmic justice going on here, that a
pandemic is running wild on us just as we’re severing the secure links we
spent decades building with our neighbours. Still, blue passports, eh?

Looking forward to seeing Kent gridlocked from about this afternoon when
people start hitting the supermarkets in a panic for Christmas food and bog
roll.

brian is about to get a preview of a no deal brexit...tee hee

Bring it on. We're not scared. The BEST deal is NO DEAL.

It's all very well for you foreigners to say that. Unlike we Brits you
won't have to endure the impending train crash that brexit will be.

Im a brit. I live here.
I will be delighted with a no deal exit.
You will be surprised at events if you actually open your eyes, but I
suspect you will keep them tight shut.
There is a limit to how far the 27 will let the EU cut *their* noses off
to spite *Britain's* face.
Remember, Europe is realising that people in the Union may suffer, but
never the people who have usurped authority. The unsackable Brussels
bureaucrats and their gold plated pensions.

They are currently tolerated, but for how much longer?

Still speaking up for your bum-buddy then?

Let the despicable little **** speak for itself.