Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Shortages and rationing

On 21/12/2020 15:09, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 14:44:12 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

snip

Or all the animals stuck in lorries queuing at Dover. Maybe it doesn't
matter as they were going to 'die anyway'. ;-(

Are there any?

Pass. I thought (hoped) it was going to be banned 'when' we leave the
EU but I'm not sure when if / when that's going to happen re
'everything'.

So a Brexit supporter.

Live export mainly goes through Ramsgate and not all
live exports are for slaughter, some are for fattening.

Ah, that's ok then, fattening to be then set free to live out their
natural lives?

Why? In nature the life expectancy of most animals is very short. Look
at pigs. How many litters, and how many piglets, would a sou have in her
lifetime?

You are aware to maintain numbers only one is required to live to maturity.

Everything
living dies, it's one of the very few absolute guarantees of life.

Sure, but hopefully after a long and natural life, not as a child (as
most animals killed for their flesh are very young and getting younger
(with foods and drugs) as that's better for profits).

Lives were typically naturally very short.