Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default D-I-Y action needed from the computer literati amongst you ...

Have you heard the version with Bings voice, the Royal Phil orchestra and
Pentatonics?
Makes it completely different in feel. Love it or hate it, its very clever,
but changing what Bing sins should be a trivial matter when compared to
removing all the music from a 78rpm record and just leaving the voice.
Anyway, I don't think you can lay this one at the gates of number 10. He
may have many attributes and many failings, but deliberately making a new
virus, I think is stretching things. No we have done this to ourselves by
shopping madly and by students being demob happy and children gathering
together too much
So Merry Christmas one and all and remember Orthodox Christmas ins on 7th
January.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"gareth evans" wrote in message
... a very minor, almost trivial, edit is necessary to the title of
the Christmas song made famous by Bing Crosby in the 1942
film, "Holiday Inn".

Simply change all occurrences of the letter, "w" to the letter "s" in the
song's title.

This need has arisen because of the cancellation of Christmas
in 2020 by Boris Johnson.