Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default D-I-Y action needed from the computer literati amongst you ...

On 21/12/2020 18:01, GB wrote:
On 21/12/2020 15:10, gareth evans wrote:

This need has arisen because of the cancellation of Christmas
in 2020 by Boris Johnson.

You don't think that the rest of the world refusing to have anything to do with us is
some sort of indication that we have a problem?

No more than the same thing happening to every country in Europe.

You cant spin this as Brexit,

Too true.

The Brexit ****storm doesn'r properly kick off, for another ten days. yet.

With the food riots a good few weeks after that.

There's nothing worse than people letting off their News Years Day fireworks
ten minutes early at at 11.50 p.m. is there ?

michael adams