Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Firefox annoyance

On 21/12/2020 15:54, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

php is server side code and its bad coding if it pumps errors to the
screen.

It's also bad practice to make a phpinfo() page accessible to the world,
especially when it shows you're running an ancient version of PHP and
have iffy options like register_globals turned on ...

http://uky.edu/phpinfo.php

That is why whenever I do that use apache to map it into something weird
and unguessable. Yep I've got live phpinfo up there somewhere on my sites

No one has ever found it though

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.