Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Built-in freezer.

Firstly, it might not survive the move. So many times I hear that the
fridge or freezer never managed to work correctly after a period of being
off and moved. I can only guess at reasons. Maybe some damage during the
move, or perhaps there was an almost leaking seal and the gas got out.
However, assuming it does survive, you need to be sure there is a way for
the heat to be dissipated, Then it really depends on the door, whether you
can do anything. I have seen the same fridge being sold some time back with
custom doors or a way to fit skins on the normal ones. What you don't want
to be doing is drilling holes in any part of a freezer. Also remember the
door hinge line will not be at the same point as other cupboards, and hence
making it open without either having a gap or it fouling the unit can be
difficult to do, and might look like a bodge.
Just saying.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message

pinnerite wrote:

We already have a good freezer and would like to take it with us but
do not want it to stick out like a sore thumb. Can it be faced with a
front panel matching the new kitchen units?

Generally you have to buy "integrated" versions of appliances, if you want
to fit doors matching the kitchen to them.