Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: The future of EV charging?

In article ,
michael adams wrote:

I told my employees, no company cars, no pension, no private
healthcare. We pay you to work, what you do with your money is not
our business.

What possible use are company cars, pensions, or private healthcare to
Romanians picking cabbages in fields in Cambridgeshire ?

Anyway how well did that plan work out ?

I have less income now than the minimum wage by a huge margin. So I
use my time to save money. I cook, do DIY, sew, mend, repair and in
general live the way my postwar parents taught me, and their
Depression era parents taught them. On a shoestring."

It's odd that one who rather obviously worked to a totally f**ked business
model apparently wants everyone else to follow it.

--
*If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.