Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall wart interference

Well the point is that if it was fulfilled by another company, then they
have a different process, but all of these came in one parcel from Amazon.
I'm more interested in finding a good replacement. Of course the average
user would not even realise that this was an issue unless they used one to
power an am radio of some sort I guess.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

I wonder if Amazon would refund me for them?

I think amazon basically let you return anything,

Not stuff sold for third party sellers.

then they either send it to landfill, or sell it on ias bulk loads of
tat.