Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Travis Perkin.

Yes well, click and collect has to have a traceability, but a simple
electronic connection between the two places would have made it a one stop
job.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Do a click and collect for some wood. Paid online too.

Bring a paper copy of the email, it says.

Man in the timber yard directs me to the office.

Office write out a docket for the man in the timber yard.

He writes out a docket for the office saying what he's supplied.

Take that back to the office who write out a receipt allowing me to remove
the said timber from the yard.

I did think of explaining what click and collect means.

--
*Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.