Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Travis Perkin.

Do a click and collect for some wood. Paid online too.

Bring a paper copy of the email, it says.

Man in the timber yard directs me to the office.

Office write out a docket for the man in the timber yard.

He writes out a docket for the office saying what he's supplied.

Take that back to the office who write out a receipt allowing me to remove
the said timber from the yard.

I did think of explaining what click and collect means.

Were you able to tell if any of their IT stuff was working at the time?
Was anyone using keyboards or copying stuff from their screen?

--

Jeff