Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Travis Perkin.

In article , Peter Burke wrote:
charles wrote in
:

On the other hand, yesterday I ordered soemthing from ToolStation,
(C&C) drove there, gave my 4 digit recept number and was handed my item
straight away. TS are part of the Travis Perkins group.

I have bought quite a lot from them C&C this year and my branch have been
very good, very cheery & helpful. The separate C&C lane gets priority
service over any other queues so better than the Screwfix experience
where you can still get stuck behind bumbling last minute choosers.

my 2 local Screwfix shops are both C&C only.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England