Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Travis Perkin.

Peter Burke wrote:

I have bought quite a lot from them C&C this year and my branch have been
very good, very cheery & helpful. The separate C&C lane gets priority
service over any other queues

My local toolsatan wasn't letting you in the building, you queued
outside and they bought your stuff to a table under a gazeebo. Went to
one in a different town this week and they allowed people inside, three
assistants at the counter but as soon as one of them noticed I shuffled
over to the C&C sign, they got my item before returning to serve the
normal queue.