Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Burke[_3_] Peter Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Travis Perkin.

charles wrote in
:

On the other hand, yesterday I ordered soemthing from ToolStation,
(C&C) drove there, gave my 4 digit recept number and was handed my
item straight away. TS are part of the Travis Perkins group.

I have bought quite a lot from them C&C this year and my branch have been
very good, very cheery & helpful. The separate C&C lane gets priority
service over any other queues so better than the Screwfix experience where
you can still get stuck behind bumbling last minute choosers.

Just a shame that they are TP owned, not my favourite outfit.