Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Herber[_3_] Paul Herber[_3_] is offline

Default Travis Perkin.

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:46:04 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:18:42 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Do a click and collect for some wood. Paid online too.

Bring a paper copy of the email, it says.

Man in the timber yard directs me to the office.

Office write out a docket for the man in the timber yard.

He writes out a docket for the office saying what he's supplied.

Take that back to the office who write out a receipt allowing me to remove
the said timber from the yard.

I did think of explaining what click and collect means.

I thought they'd gone broke and closed down. They have down here, but
not everywhere it seems.

That's Dorothy Perkins

--
Regards, Paul Herber