Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Waylaid in the street by a nutcase

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Couched in those terms, it would most likely have been uncontroversial,
and perhaps led to more useful outcomes - even a realisation that
structural problems are at the heart of a lot of the US's troubles. This
is something that I started to have ideas about when I lived there.
Trouble is tha Yanks think theirs is the best system ever, getting them
to even think about it is difficult.

You've fallen into the Turnip mould of everything being black or white.

Lots of 'Yanks' realise their country isn't perfect. Probably about the
same percentage as here.

Sadly, Trump supporters make very entertaining TV. If you like a good weep.

--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.