Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No compact 10.8v drills - has everyone gone power mad?

Bosch used to make one about 7 years ago. I wonder what the perceived
problem was?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Chris Green wrote:

I have been vaguely looking for a second combi-drill/impact-driver set
to complement my existing Titan 10.8v pair which I love.

I have a pair of 10.8V drill/drivers (handy avoid keep having to swap
pilot drill/countersink and screwdriver bits)

Even at the time I got them, it seemed 10.8V was being phased-out for
14V/18V