Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default TOT 'Smart' meters

On 17/12/2020 15:35, Jonathan wrote:
We live in a building divided in three, two of the properties being holiday lets. I finally gave in to the nagging and agreed to have smart meters installed for our property.

They didn't turn up on Monday for no reason and were rebooked for today. The engineer then said he coudln't install our meters because there is a shared neutral for the three properties.

A waste of time and a farce. Shan't be bothering to make another appointment.

Jonathan

Well now you can inform the ****lords that they will have to dig
deep into their well-lined pockets and pay to have their properties
given its own separate supply. :-)