Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Waylaid in the street by a nutcase

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
Turnip believing black lives don't matter is hardly a surprise.

I think all lives matter equally, does that make me a racist?

No - just different values from many US police, where the campaign started.

I don't see how any "white lives matter" campaign is any more incorrect
than a "black lives matter" campaign. In fact anyone differentiating on
the values of lives by the colour of skin is by very definition a racist.

In percentage terms, it's much rarer in the US for a white person to be
beaten by the police.

So the campaign targeted the greatest need.

--
*Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let him sleep.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.