Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Waylaid in the street by a nutcase

On 17/12/2020 13:39, Fredxx wrote:
On 17/12/2020 10:01:36, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Turnip believing black lives don't matter is hardly a surprise.

Where did I say that black lives don't matter Dave?

Why must the Left always lie and attack people that they disagree with,
on spurious moral grounds?

I think all lives matter equally, does that make me a racist?

I don't see how any "white lives matter" campaign is any more incorrect
than a "black lives matter" campaign. In fact anyone differentiating on
the values of lives by the colour of skin is by very definition a racist.

indeed.

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain