Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jackson Jim Jackson is offline

Default Waylaid in the street by a nutcase

On 2020-12-16, GB wrote:

Is Rothschild behind it? The Iranians think so. Right wing conspiracists
in this country prefer Soros.

I am sure they are in the mix somewhere, but really what it is is lots
of people playing their own game and being bought and or blackmailed by
people with money, and good intelligence.

I am sure Covid is real, I am equally sure that people with deep pockets
are paying other people a lot of money to turn a random event to
personal profit and political power.

It is a great rehearsal for how far you can push a population into
submission by Big State and get away with it.

You actually don't strike me as insane, but you certainly have some
nutty views**. Maybe, you need to visit different web sites?

I think he needs to visit a psychiatrist!

** IMHO, ofc!

+1