Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery 12.1v

In article ,
Marland wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

My local medium sized Tesco has a decent sized car park. And not busy
during the day week times. Why I use it - in better times.
As such it is popular with van drivers to have their lunch in - a meal
deal from the store, etc.
And they near all have their engines running. Perhaps understandable if
cold for the heater. But this happens at all times of the year.

AC is std on most vans now ,if it is there people will use it .

Some if they are off a building site or a repairman who is attending
several calls may be taking the opportunity to top up the batteries of
Cordless tools ,most of the well known tool makes like Makita make chargers
that work off the vehicle accessory socket.

Sorry, I simply don't believe every van running its engine when parked up
like this has a good reason to do so.

--
*Be more or less specific *

Dave Plowman London SW