Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Car battery 12.1v

In article , Marland
wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

My local medium sized Tesco has a decent sized car park. And not busy
during the day week times. Why I use it - in better times. As such it
is popular with van drivers to have their lunch in - a meal deal from
the store, etc. And they near all have their engines running. Perhaps
understandable if cold for the heater. But this happens at all times of
the year.

AC is std on most vans now ,if it is there people will use it .

Some if they are off a building site or a repairman who is attending
several calls may be taking the opportunity to top up the batteries of
Cordless tools ,most of the well known tool makes like Makita make
chargers that work off the vehicle accessory socket.

I've got a Ryobi one.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England