Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Car battery 12.1v

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:01:38 +0000, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , T i m
writes

[1] A new neighbour knocked one day to ask if I had a battery charger
and if she could borrow it. I leant it to her (she used it herself)
and gave it back later that day. A week later she asked to borrow it
again ... ? [3]

No '?' about it! She's obviously after your body.

Erm, whilst I guess it's not impossible (she was single at the time)
.... she still really needs to get her own battery charger. ;-)

She's actually a very nice lady but obviously doesn't really have any
interest in cars, judging how she seems to abandon hers, rather than
actually parking it.

Cheers, T i m