Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Mounting a mirror

On 14/12/2020 20:09:01, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Pad the mirror from underneath, and add some around it to support it.
I'm sure I saw some kind of rubber similar to the sort that they use for
beading on windows and doors that had adhesive on one side for this sort of
thing. I guess its the only game in town if your wall hads a bow in the
middle like mine has.
Brian

Thanks for the idea.

I like the idea of the mirror sitting on the wall without a gap behind,
so it can take some pressure without deflection.

In the end I got these and home they can cope with the bevel without too
much too much fettling:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mirror-Brac.../dp/B08G87KNSR