Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Mounting a mirror

On 14/12/2020 17:12:09, Fredxx wrote:
The mirror is approx 400 x 700mm and is 6mm thick with edge bevels that
reduced this to 3mm.

It has no mounting holes and I don't want to drill any.

I can get mirror corner mounts but these are designed for 6+mm glass,
and conscious the mirror will rattle around in them.

Is there a better way?

Thanks for the ideas. I suppose I was initially reluctant to use glue
from the permanence and potential damage to the wall and mirror on its
removal.

I felt there is an issue is with the bevel and a potential point contact
with the corner bracket and hoped there would be an alternative method
of mounting.

I found these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chrome-Wide.../dp/B000KZPBNG

But while they might do the job they are rather expensive, and they look
designed for a faster bevel than the mirror I have.