Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mounting a mirror

Pad the mirror from underneath, and add some around it to support it.
I'm sure I saw some kind of rubber similar to the sort that they use for
beading on windows and doors that had adhesive on one side for this sort of
thing. I guess its the only game in town if your wall hads a bow in the
middle like mine has.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Fredxx" wrote in message
The mirror is approx 400 x 700mm and is 6mm thick with edge bevels that
reduced this to 3mm.

It has no mounting holes and I don't want to drill any.

I can get mirror corner mounts but these are designed for 6+mm glass, and
conscious the mirror will rattle around in them.

Is there a better way?