Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery 12.1v

On 14/12/2020 13:52, R D S wrote:
On 14/12/2020 13:21, Martin Brown wrote:

The battery might just be OK but your usage profile has shagged it. It
might respond to a bit of TLC if it hasn't been left like that too long.

We're going away for a week shortly (if our masters permit).
Management has 'suggested' I change the battery so I don't want us stuck
in the arse end of nowhere waiting for RAC. It would be worth the cost
to not have that conversation.

Right. Best get another battery then and hope you can find the reset
code for the car radio after making the swap.

I leave my least used car with a solar powered trickle charger plugged
into the cigarette lighter. It helps in summer but is useless in winter.
Reminds me I ought to give it a top up charge next decent dry day.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown