Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery 12.1v

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:52:19 +0000, R D S wrote:

We're going away for a week shortly (if our masters permit).
Management has 'suggested' I change the battery so I don't want us stuck
in the arse end of nowhere waiting for RAC. It would be worth the cost
to not have that conversation.

I was going to say get a charger and see how it goes. But that last
sentance changes things completely, get a new battery. May even be
able to hang getting a new charger on that hook "as if I'd had
acharger I could have kept the old bettery in better condition".
Trouble is the answer to that is "so why didn't you get a charger for
£20 instead of wasteing £90 on a new battery that you shouldn't have
needed"...

--
Cheers
Dave.