Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Car battery 12.1v

On 14/12/2020 13:21, Martin Brown wrote:

The battery might just be OK but your usage profile has shagged it. It
might respond to a bit of TLC if it hasn't been left like that too long.

It would normally get a decent run often enough, even during lockdown,
but in months of late i've had a load of DIY tasks flitting between 3
places all within a couple of miles of each other. Lights, wipers,
heated seats etc. It's occurred to me too that i've used it inappropriately.

I had a charger (Lidl smart charger) but it packed in.

We're going away for a week shortly (if our masters permit).
Management has 'suggested' I change the battery so I don't want us stuck
in the arse end of nowhere waiting for RAC. It would be worth the cost
to not have that conversation.