CBHVAC

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:29:07 -0400, "CBHVAC"
wrote:

"Gate" wrote in message

wrote in message
.
.
.
Because, you stupid ****s, alt.hvac does not exist for your
convenience, and does not exist for the purpose of educating
home-moaners, no matter how convenient you might think that would be
for you.

I did not start the group in 1995 for your benefit, nor as a
home-moaner advice forum.

Welp...
If you look he
http://home.att.net/~alt.hvac/owner.htm

You will see this:
"Homeowner Help from the Alt.HVAC and Sci.Engr.Heat-Vent-AC News

Groups"

And if you will look carefully into the history of it, you'll
see that *I* authored it, originated it, built it for 5 + years, and
then turned it over to others to keep it going, still largely in its
original form as I created it.

Maybe it's time to change the heading over there at the "homeowner's
corner."

just a thought.

Just because I had a moment of generosity when I wrote /
assembled that 9 years ago, that doesn't mean this group belongs to
the HO's now. Or then.

Cant use it either Paul...I went back and looked it
over....(ahh..memories...) and...

(jumps on soapbox and goes into southern baptist revival minister mode)

THERE IS V_U_L_G_AAAAAA_R_I_T_Y!!!!!
THERE IS SWEARING!!!!!!
THERE IS SARCASM!!!
THERE ARE COMMENTS TO PUT DOWN OTHERS!!!!!

Noooowwww FRIEEENDS....do you want this DEVIL, this instrummmmmment of
LUCIFER in your homes?

BE HEEEEEEEEEEEALED!

(SLAAAAP!!)

OH..damn...back to frigging reality...
LOL!!

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/