CBHVAC

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

"Gate" wrote in message

wrote in message
.
.
.
Because, you stupid ****s, alt.hvac does not exist for your
convenience, and does not exist for the purpose of educating
home-moaners, no matter how convenient you might think that would be
for you.

I did not start the group in 1995 for your benefit, nor as a
home-moaner advice forum.

Welp...
If you look he
http://home.att.net/~alt.hvac/owner.htm

You will see this:
"Homeowner Help from the Alt.HVAC and Sci.Engr.Heat-Vent-AC News Groups"

Maybe it's time to change the heading over there at the "homeowner's
corner."

just a thought.

Just a thought...and you know..you just hit it on the head..

Since that was put up to DIRECT homeowners to that page anyway...and keep it
out of the group....wow...
We all forgot about that...after all, we are all such assholes and all...

If you think we are assholes in text form...refuse to pay after a job and
see what an asshole can be..

peace,
-Gate

.
.
.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/