Jeff Wisnia

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

Special Ed wrote:
"New Arty Boy" wrote in message

"Special Ed" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

My short visit there was one of the most unpleasant of any groups I've

ever

visited. Their little club seems to have a closed membership.

and your open mouth makes you "special ed"

You're name calling suits you better on the playground.

Aw, give Arty a break, 'cause he's here to stay.

Its just that his entire alimentary tract got reversed during his fetal
development.

Jeff

P.S. You would have found much the same ambience at
pdaxs.services.plumbing. It's like deja vu to your average middle school
cafeteria. A few nice guys being helpful to someone who posts an
intelligent question, and a whole bunch of bullies trying to out
wisecrack each other.

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)